The Federal government of Nigeria, in acknowledgement of Omni-Blu’s excellent safety record and strides in the industry, has with effect from August 2016, awarded Omni-Blu Aviation flag carrier status to nine international destinations. The destinations include United Kingdom – London, Houston Texas, USA; Sao Paulo – Brazil, Lisbon –Portugal, Abidjan – Cote D’Ivoire, Accra – Ghana; others are Guangzhou – People’s Republic of China, Dakar – Senegal, and Tel Aviv – Israel.
Monthly Archives: August 2016
- OBA OFFERS HELICOPTER SHUTTLE/CHARTER SERVICES FOLLOWING CLOSURE OF NAIA
- OMNIBLU CALIBRATES KADUNA AND 7 OTHER AIPORTS IN NIGERIA
- OMNIBLU SIGNS TRIPARTITE PARTNERSHIP WITH OMNI HELICOPTERS INTERNATIONAL AND ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP TO THE NIGERIAN O&G MARKET
- FGN GRANTS OMNIBLU FLAG CARRIER STATUS
- OMNIBLU COMMENCES 1ST COMMERCIAL FLIGHT OPERATIONS