Living up to its fast growing business reputation as an airline that is performance and excellence driven, Omni-Blu has just completed the N.A.M.A. contract for the calibration of Kaduna and 7 other airports in Nigeria. The airports, which were calibrated in less than two weeks in concert with its technical partners, Flight Calibration Services Limited (FCSL U.K), was made in time to meet with the deadline for closure of Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport Abuja. A feat which has met with commendation and approval from the aviation authorities and other stakeholders.
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- OBA OFFERS HELICOPTER SHUTTLE/CHARTER SERVICES FOLLOWING CLOSURE OF NAIA
- OMNIBLU CALIBRATES KADUNA AND 7 OTHER AIPORTS IN NIGERIA
- OMNIBLU SIGNS TRIPARTITE PARTNERSHIP WITH OMNI HELICOPTERS INTERNATIONAL AND ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP TO THE NIGERIAN O&G MARKET
- FGN GRANTS OMNIBLU FLAG CARRIER STATUS
- OMNIBLU COMMENCES 1ST COMMERCIAL FLIGHT OPERATIONS
OMNIBLU SIGNS TRIPARTITE PARTNERSHIP WITH OMNI HELICOPTERS INTERNATIONAL AND ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP TO THE NIGERIAN O&G MARKET